ADT Fire Monitoring
ADT Fire Monitoring is New Zealand’s largest Certified Fire Monitoring service provider
It’s easy to take fire protection systems for granted. Yet, in an emergency they can prove the difference between a minor incident and a costly disaster, even the difference between life and death. Investing in a world-class automated fire monitoring system for your premises, backed by a leading monitoring provider, is essential for safeguarding your people, your assets, your profits and your peace of mind.
What is Fire Monitoring?
The fire alarm in your building is designed for one reason, to recognise a fire and notify people in the building to evacuate. A fire alarm system is great at what it does, but it’s not designed to let the fire department know when an alarm has been activated. That is where a trusted Fire Monitoring partner comes into play. A traditional fire alarm system does not communicate proactively with the fire department unless somebody in the building calls 111, and if no one is in the building the fire department may not know until it’s too late.
ADT’s purpose built Alarm Signalling Equipment (ASE) is installed and connected to a fire system(s), communicating over a dedicated mobile wireless network. Any Fire, Defect, Test or Isolate signal from your fire system is immediately transmitted and received within seconds to ADT’s grade 1 monitoring centre. Fire activations seamlessly trigger a dispatch of fire trucks immediately, whilst an automated SMS, Pager message or email is sent to the nominated service company and site contacts to alert them. The ASE is monitored 24/7 by our dedicated, highly experienced fire monitoring team. They are responsible to ensure at all times the transmission links are active, mains power and battery are operational, and that communication is provided to all parties in the event of an emergency.
Why ADT Fire Monitoring?
- ADT Fire Monitoring is New Zealand’s most trusted fire monitoring provider.
- We are proud to be the only AFASP (Automatic Fire Alarm Service Provider) with an A1 graded Security Centre with Protective Security Requirements (PSR) capability in New Zealand. This is the highest attainable accreditation. It’s world-class technology, that’s been protecting kiwis for decades.
- Our dedicated highly secure network is backed by a triple redundancy mechanism.
- Our New Zealand based Fire monitoring centre is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- We have trained and dedicated specialists to address customer needs around the clock.
- ADT Select is our secure and reliable web based portal allowing customers to review and report data in real time.
- Fire monitoring equipment designed by our expert industry engineers, purpose built specifically for fire monitoring.
Call us today on 0800 238 111.
Make an Enquiry
Complete this form and one of our trained Fire Monitoring advisers will be in contact to assist with your enquiry.